For a limited time, get up to a $10,000 sign on bonus.*
Carl Black is looking for dedicated and self-motivated Service Technicians for our rapidly growing service department in Nashville Tennessee with no shortage of work. General Line Technicians, Diesel Technicians, and an Experienced Transmission Technicians are just a few of the positions we are looking to hire for. Our privately owned dealership group is ready to add you to our team and family. See more details below:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of engines, differentials, transmissions, HVAC systems, Steering systems, electronics to include ECM's, ECU's, sensors etc., cooling system, braking systems including ABS, suspension systems.
- Perform Multi-point vehicle inspection to identify needed maintenance or repairs.
- Provide estimates including labor and parts pricing to service advisor.
- Identify warranty repairs and document repairs as described in warranty procedure manual.
- Maintain work area appearance and safety.
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and maintain required training status.
- Maintain own supply of tools.
Benefits & Pay:
- Make $25.00 - $40.00 Flat Rate as an experienced technician. Training equals pay rate.
- Hourly flat rate pay based on GM warranty time, Labor time guides, and/or menu pricing
- Flexible Schedule
- ASE reimbursement and all training expense paid to further technicians' careers, included GM school
- Continued education, including manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
- Paid training
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- Prepaid Legal
- Life insurance ($20,000 Company Paid Life insurance and Optional Additional Life insurance)
- Discounted vehicle purchases
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Paid transportation of toolbox
- Valid Drivers Liscense with a clean driving record
- Drug Free
- Basic computer skills for data entry into management system
- 2 Years of Automotive maintenance and repair experience
* Bring your training records for top rate and signing bonus, bonus may vary, ask us for details.
Carl Black Chevrolet is currently looking for career-minded individuals who are immediately available to start a full-time career as a Sales Representative. Previous auto sales associate experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, a high school degree (or equivalent). APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
If you are selected, We Offer:
- $40,000 - $120,000 first year earning potential!
- GM bonuses up to $45,000 per year!
- Benefits include medical, dental, 401k & paid vacations!
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
- Room for advancement into management positions!