2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Charging Times and Range | Nashville, TN
Chevrolet Bolt EUV Charging Times
When EVs (electric vehicles) were first introduced, there was a lot of excitement about potential. But – there was also a fair amount of disappointment in practical range. Recently, however, EVs have taken on the range challenge with some surprising results. The 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV (electric utility vehicle) is a perfect example of this idea. Keep reading to find out about the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV charging times and range, from Carl Black Nashville.
What Is the Range Like in the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV?
Buying an EV may feel a bit like making a huge jump to something new, which is true. New things can be scary, but also exciting. As a smart car and SUV shopper, you want to ensure that you get the functionality you need from your vehicle. Gasoline-powered cars have tremendous range and of course ease of refueling. Now, you can get an EV that has a similar range, without the pain at the pump. The 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV is that vehicle. Range and related specs of this amazing EUV include:
- EPA estimated range of approximately 250 miles. That means road trips are a reality. Charging is more accessible than ever, and getting more so, which makes that reality one that is less expensive than a gas-powered trip (by far).
- A powerful electric motor. The Chevy Bolt EUV is a subcompact crossover SUV that somehow manages to be big inside. Compactness combined with high horsepower means fun driving. It can zip from 0-60 MPH in under 7 seconds.
- Comfortably seats 5 people. Because there is no gasoline motor or transmission running the length of the car, there’s more room for human beings. That’s good news. It allows for plenty of headroom, and the Bolt doesn’t skimp on legroom, either.
How Quickly Does the Chevy Bolt EUV Charge?
The Bolt EUV offers several levels of charging, which means you have more places to charge. What that means is that you don’t need to worry about finding a place to “refuel”. It can be plugged into a regular wall outlet, if need be. The Bolt supports three levels of charging, which are:
- 120v wall outlet: 4 miles in an hour. This is relatively slow, but also easily accessible.
- 240v wall outlet. Full charge in 7 hours. This outlet is the same as used for clothes dryers in homes. Chevy offers free installation to go along with your new Bolt.
- DC Fast Charge. 95 miles in 30 minutes. That means you can safely stop and recharge on that road trip while having some lunch or getting a cup of coffee.
There is a growing network of over 40,000 public charging stations nationwide. Your Bolt can help you navigate to the closest one at any time. With available SuperCruise™ technology, your Bolt can even drive you to it!
Where to Buy or Lease a 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV in Nashville, TN
Carl Black Chevy Nashville is your source for the Bolt EUV. Find yours here, or, we can help custom order yours from the factory. Please feel free to contact us for more information or a test drive.