What Features Does the 2022 Chevy Blazer Infotainment System Have?
The Chevy Blazer brings with it a tradition of off-road excellence and on-road fun. There was a time that having a tape deck (look it up) in a Blazer was the pinnacle of luxury. Now, technological advances are more than just creeping into our cars – they’re what people expect! Your car should be smarter than your phone. Let’s look at what features can be found in the 2022 Chevy Blazer infotainment system. Read on for details!
Infotainment Features in the 2022 Chevy Blazer
The 2022 Chevy Blazer has tons of standard features, and the infotainment system does more than just keep up with the times. Some of the features include:
- Available Bose® premium 8-speaker audio system. Bose is recognized around the world as the finest in audio engineering and fidelity. This system includes a subwoofer, amplifier, and center channel instrument panel speaker.
- Available Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with Navigation and 8″ diagonal HD color touchscreen. Your central location for your infotainment system. Includes wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Wireless Android Auto™ capability for compatible phones. Also includes:
- Enhanced voice recognition. Error reduction in voice recognition means more time doing what you want and less time being frustrated by your connectivity.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming for 2 active devices for compatible phones.
- Connected navigation system.
- Active Noise Cancellation. This system reduces road, wind, and other exterior noises to a minimum, leaving the cabin of your Blazer a quiet (or not so quiet) refuge from the outside world.
There are even more standard and available features. Further, the infotainment system isn’t the only high-tech area. Standard Chevy Safety Assist suite of advanced safety features keeps you safe. For more on the Blazer, click the link below:
Read More: The 2022 Chevy Blazer In-Depth
Where to Buy a New 2022 Chevy Blazer in Nashville TN
The new 2022 Chevy Blazer is versatile, powerful, good-looking, and has all the connectivity and infotainment features you want. So, if you’re thinking about getting a new 2022 Chevy Blazer or inquiring about the 2023 version, please contact us for a test drive or more information.