The 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 from Street to Track
When the muscle car wars were raging in the late 1960s, the Chevrolet Camaro emerged triumphant over and over again. Legendary motors, rock-solid handling, combined with good looks gave the Camaro a real edge. The legacy continues with the 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 from street to track. Read on to find out more about it!
2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 – Track
The 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 hits the track in NASCAR fashion. The car has been modified within NASCAR rule sets, but at its heart, it is all Camaro. Some race-only features include:
- 18” forged aluminum wheels for strength and lighter weight.
- The transaxle has been redesigned, fitting the transmission and rear gears into one efficient mechanism.
- Independent rear suspension and rack and pinion steering.
The NASCAR version of the 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 has the promise to win some races, and we’re excited to see how it unfolds.
2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 – Street
Don’t worry – Chevy didn’t hold back for the street-legal version of the 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1. Let’s look at some of the key specs and performance:
- 2L turbocharged V8
- 455 horsepower / 455 lb.-ft. torque
- Standard 6-speed manual transmission
- Brembo® 4-wheel ABS disc brakes
- Dual-mode exhaust
- Extra capacity cooling system
- Limited slip rear differential
- Performance tuned suspension
The list goes on, but as you can see – the stats on this car are incredible. Chevrolet has created what can only be described as a 21st-century muscle car. That’s the The 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 from street to track!
Read More: What Are the Trim Levels In the New 2022 Chevy Camaro?
Buy a new 2022 Chevy Camaro in Nashville TN at Carl Black
Looking for a 2022 Chevy Camaro? Make sure to contact us for more information or a test drive. We can’t offer the NASCAR version, but the 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 does not disappoint.
0 comment(s) so far on The 2022 Chevy Camaro ZL1 from Street to Track