What is the best way to clean car seats in my Chevrolet vehicle?
Video and text guide to cleaning out your vehicle’s seats
What is the best way to clean car seats in your Chevrolet vehicle? Find out by watching the video below or skip ahead to our text guide which writes out the steps followed in the video. Visit Carl Black Nashville to learn more about Chevrolet vehicles and possibly take a test drive. We’re located in Nashville, TN.
Cleaning out your vehicle is nobody’s favorite thing to do, but it will make you feel better when it’s done. A cleaner car will attract fewer pests, will smell better, and may even be less germy for you and your passengers. Check out this video for a quick guide.
Steps to cleaning out the car seats in your Chevrolet vehicle
In the video above, they have seven main steps to cleaning out your vehicle’s seats and any children’s seats that you might be using. We’ve taken the liberty of writing them out for you here. If you want to go the extra mile, check out genuine Chevrolet cleaning products online.
- Detach any children’s seats and take them out of the vehicle.
- Use a vacuum cleaner hose on all seating surfaces.
- Pay special attention to any crevices in the seats, where debris might be trapped.
- Attach a blade attachment to your vacuum cleaner’s hose for a deeper clean.
- Check the children’s seat’s manual for instructions on taking it apart to wash it.
- Wash the children’s seat cover with the proper temperature and products.
- Consider using a car seat cover to prevent crumbs from getting in crevices.